- Have ever been curious about how to achieve sustainable health without medications?
- Maybe you desire a greater mind-mody-spirit connection for you, but don't know where to start?
- Or you just wanted to know about some small changes you can make in your life to feel better?
- Beyond health, have you dreamed about starting your own business?
Exploring Functional Wellness
If any of these questions resonate, then this episiode of the Collective Voice is unquestionably for you. Our guest is Betty Murray, cofounder of the integrative and functional wellness Center, LivingWell Dallas. Functional medicine is all about addressing the underlying causes versus treating the symptoms of what ails us. Murray is one of 300 certified functional medicine practitioners in the US and we were fortunate enough to have her on our show this week.
In this episode we discuss…
- The connection between mental, spiritual,and digestive health
- The unfortunate realities of the modern US food system and conventional medicine, and what you can do about it
- Betty's amazing journey of transitioning from a high-powered corporate job to a whole new career
- As a bonus, Joy discusses her own experience on the path toward sustainable health and her connection to Living Well Dallas
We also comment on Murray’s book, Cleanse: Detox your Body, Mind, and Spirit.
To learn more about Betty and Living Well Dallas, visit the practice website or Betty Murray.com. To find functional medicine/wellness practitioners in your area the Institute for Functional Medicine Practitioner Directory.